Happy 2010 !!

Happy New Year everyone !!

First of all ... i want to wish all my friends (wherever you are, whoever you are) a very Happy and Healthy 2010 year !! May GOD bless all of you in this year of tiger !!

I've been gone from my blog for almost 1 week ! No choice ... a bit too busy when i'm back in Hometown ... i didn't bring my laptop back so i have less chance to online ... then i left for SIbu on the 1st jan to attend my cousin wedding ... and right at this moment ... i'm waiting at a Cyber Cafe near the SIbu Bus Station for my bus which is 12.30pm.

I wanted to online while i'm at my aunt house in Sibu, but not sure for what reason that my cousin's computer cannot log in blogger at all ! Kinda sad ... so i took this opportunity to post a new post first before editting it later back in Bintulu.

Upcoming post with pictures would be on :

1) my trip back from KL to BTU using AirAsia ====>>>> DONE !

2) the BBQ we had on New Year Eve at my neighbour house with a few old schoolmates

3) trip to SIBU with my sis and my cousin's wedding

4) my SIBU places of interest and FOOD !!

i'm basically gonna divide my blog into a few chapters as i have missed out the log in time.
That's all for now ... or some ppl are gonna complain about my LOSO blog.
Hahahahahahaha ~ Have a Nice Day everyone !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪