Pek Pek Pek Pek Cek Ah

Today .. is a very PeK PeK PeK PeK Cek Day !!
*pek cek means frustrated in hokkien.

I wanted to register for my subjects next semester. I need to do it fast to get a better slot of tutorial time. I started registering since last 2 weeks BUT ... i kept getting an error that i do not have enough credit hours to register. The problem is ... i calculated my credit hours and i had MORE THAN ENOUGH. So ... what's the problem ? >.< ! Then, i saw a bulletin posted at my University Bulletin Board about students facing the same problems as me. Oh Wow .. (i thought) .. at least i'm not the only one. SO i clicked on the (feedback/complaint) button and reported my problem. [coz that's what the bulletin asked me to do.]

I received an email the next day saying "please refer to your faculty".


@_@ wow .. so HELPFUL advice from the bulletin board for us students. i was thinking ... WHY DON'T u just ask us TO REFER TO OUR FACULTY in the bulletin instead of WASTING MY TIME and YOUR TIME TO READ and SEND and WAIT FOR UR EMAIL REPLY ?! >.< urgh !! So one Fine day, i woke up early morn to be ahead of other students who wants to complaint as well ... and walk to my faculty at my campus. The lift was CLOSED that day. I had to walk to the 5th floor using the stairs !! It was definitely TIRING !! The BEST thing is ... when i reached 5th floor ... the Office is CLOSED !! A caretaker saw me and told me that they will be on holiday for the whole week. =__=" Wasting my Time !!! I got back again the 2nd week .. which was last week. I'm having exams but i had to made sure my stuff is settled! At least, there is people working .. so i was kinda delighted. Because i thought that i can settle things now and then ! Who knows ... or to say ... I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ... after i explained my problem ... the lady said: "oh ... perkara macam ini .. kamu kena refer kepada Encik X. Hari Ini dia takde. Tapi besok dia ada .. datang jumpa dia esok la." [translation: oh .. for problems like these .. you have to refer to Mr X. He is not in today. But 2ml he will be around. So why don't you come back 2ml.]

OK. I had no say at all. I retreated from the office. A bit pek cek. Bear in mind, that time i was only A BIT pek cek. I got back again the next day ... and guess what she said this time:

"adik .. Encik X pergi meeting la hari ini .. pukul 5 baru balik."
[translation: Girl .. Mr X is on meeting today .. he will be back at 5pm]
*i'm not stupid u know .. i know that NO ONE will be in this office at 4.30pm .. what more to say 5pm !! so i understand the implied meaning that he won't be available today. I retreated again. pek cek more d.

Today .. i decided to go earlier ... i woke up at 8am and went to the campus law library too book a discussion room first and reached the office at 10am. The distance of walk for me to do all these is more than 500m. THIS time .. i am determined to settle my things ! I have exam this friday and saturday !! i DO NOT have so much time to waste on this SMALL matter !!

On the way, i passed one of the clerk from the office. Walking casually with her collegueas .. going for breakfast at 10am !! Isn't it office hour ?! You're suppose to be having lunch break at 1pm ! SO now u have breakfast break at 10am till 11am, then lunch break from 1pm to 2pm, teabreak from 3pm to 4pm, and HOME at 5pm ? Wow ... so the TOTAL working hours for you is like .. 5 hours per day ? CAN I APPLY AS WELL ?? >.< !! I reach the office. I found no clerk at all. EXPECTED! but there is a man sitting inside. I asked the man for Mr X. ONe of the lecturer that came in told me to knock at his door. I was thinking .. HOORAY! at last can meet this Mr X. Can settle d loh ~ MANA TAHU ... the guy then said: "Encik X takde la ... dia pergi training ... sampai pukul 5 baru balik." [translation: Mr X is not here .. he is out for training ... he will only be back at 5pm.]

WHAT THE HELL LAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!


this time .. I AM pissed d !! I cannot stand d !! So i said :
"Ada orang lain selain Encik X yang boleh tolong saya settle masalah ini ? Saya perlu register segera. Sudah lama kena delay ni."
[translation : is there anyone other than Mr X that can help me settle my problem? i really need to register straight away. I am being delayed for a long time d. ] >.<"

Use my butt also i know what he is gonna say. "takde la .. hanya Encik X saje yang boleh buat. Kamu jumpa dia esok la. Esok dia ade." [translation : No. Only Mr X can do it. You can come again 2ml. He will be around. ]

At this point ... i'm really on the verge of saying FXXX You !! I've been back here for how many days d !! He's ALWAYS not around !! U cannot imagine how FUMED i was at that point. After walking of the office .. i practically took more than 10 minutes to cool down ... kept counting from 1 to 10 over and over again.

SO thanks to this BUSY Mr X and the STUPID uni with a STUPID system ... which i wonder HOW THE HELL this university got rated for the TOP Private Uni in Malaysia ... my mood today is TOTALLY spoilt !!

WHy can't this BUSY Mr X just pass his power to deal with this problems to another person who will be AVAILABLE at the office so that we students can settle it! The holidays is just around the corner and it's NOT LIKE they will be around when our campus holiday starts !! so how the hell are we gonna register if you are on Meeting or Training or Dancing or Fxxx-ing dunno what you doing ... everyday until 5pm which is the office closing hour ?!!??!?!??!?!!??!?!

SOrry for my foul words this time. I'm just TOO MUCH pissed off !!
PEEEKKKKKKk CEEKKKKKKKK ahhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    i actually laughed!!!!
    why your uni so inept? same as my college la!
    i was definitely going back to malaysia next june, but i want to college cus its too sh*t, so i'll use those money to change college :( bo lui liao!!!! T_______T i blame my f*cking college :@!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... cool down dear. just tell them how many times have u been there. worst case. go find ur dean asking is there anyone that can help u. this is what i do previously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric : what ?! ur not coming back ? T_T so sad !!!!! arghh ... stupid universities !!

    Jolene : i have exam leh .. no time go d. then holiday starts next week d .. haihz !! jus POPI they will be around during the uni holidays la ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then how to register?post solution after u solve problem with mr.x heheee

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2day after exam fin .. i straight away go check out again ... office close =__=" can only wait for monday morn d ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪