Rude

People nowadays can be so rude. They can totally ignore your presence and just talk like you don't understand their language.

It's my experience of sending my car for repair due to the broken windshield. I don't wanna mention the workshop in detail but you can ask me for the name of that workshop if you are really keen to know.

I sent my car on Friday evening and went to take it back on Saturday evening. We bought our own windshield which is delivered by my sis BF from Sibu at a cheaper price than those found in Bintulu. ( very much cheaper ! ) We told them to repair the car lock as well because it wasn't done properly the LAST TIME we sent it there. Our car was stolen before so the insurance paid a big sum of money to repair the whole car damage and change the key. SO my dad decided to send it there coz it was recommended by friends.

Then i was told by the clerk to take the car at the end of the shop row. When we reach there, my sis BF checked their work and found that at one corner of the windshield, the rubber thingie doesn't match with the shape of the corner. He suspected that they took away the original and replaced it with a fake rubber, thinking that we won't notice. He(my sis BF) was concern that water might leak into the car when it rain. Then, he asked the workers who did the windshield. The workers didn't respond and were talking among themselves. Then he asked again, more impatient now, "who did the job?" Then one of the worker came over and looked at the place pointed by him. Then he explained that it's like that and that water won't leak in and the glue for the windshield is sufficient for preventing the water to leak in. Then there is this one worker who was quite muscular said :"apalah ... kami buat cermin saja bukan buat kereta baru ... apa fikir kereta hantar sini jadi baru macam keluar dari kilang ?"

I was sitting at the driver seat of the car and i heard him saying it. I was like "huh? who do he think he is to talk like that?" then he continue saying "cheh ! macam mereka tahu lebih dari kita ... " The truth is, my sis BF does know a little or more about these stuffs and he followed us because he didn't want us to be bullied by them just because we are girls. Then, my sis BF got pissed off and asked him "apa kamu cakap ?!?!" then the worker was like "tak ada lah ... saya cakap cermin tu memang macam tu, air tak masuk punya. Dia punya getah memang macam tu punya ... " But it was quite obvious that the rubber didn't match. He thinks that we are blind ??

I didn't want any trouble anymore with them because it was my dad's friend. So i told my sis BF to let go of it and just leave. When we are just about to leave, the muscular worker talked loudly again to his friend in malay saying:" cheh ! macam tahu banyak ... tak tau jangan cakap cakap ... banyak bising ... " then my sis BF heard it and turned and GLARED at him and asked :" apa lu cakap ?!?! CAKAP SEKALI LAGI ! BERANI CAKAP SEKALI LAGI ??" .... then the worker is a bit taken aback and quickly said " apa ? saya cakap dengan dia (pointing his finger to his friend) ... Bukan cakap dengan kamu ... kamu dengar salah ... " Ciu !! like we are deaf ... like we don't understand Malay ?? Hahahaha .... so coward !

I tested the car lock and guess what ... it wasn't repaired properly. I turned the key and the lock did not lock ! I was quite angry already and drove to the front office and asked the clerk why wasn't the lock repaired ? Then she called the worker and they said it is repaired ... and guess how i need to lock my car ? SPECIAL ho !! After turn the key at the keyhole, i need to pull up the handle that opens the car door really hard then only the whole car will lock. What the ... ?!?! This is called ALREADY REPAIRED. They were paid by the insurance a few thousands and they present us with this kind of SHITTY work ?? I was totally speechless and after a while ... i finally said " what ?? have to lock like this ? Like that also can ha ? " the clerk nodded to me very sincerely some more !! It's a BRAND NEW LOCK ! FIND ME A BRAND NEW CAR THAT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED THIS WAY !! THEN I WILL SHUT UP !

Once i reach home, i told my sis to buy the car shampoo and we started cleaning the whole car inside out to remove their stupid smelly stench !! Then my sis found that a corner from the back windshield of the car was gone ! GREAT ! It was taken ... OBVIOUSLY. Then she also found out that the side door rubber is also gone ... so many things stolen from our car. HMPH ! We were really dumb to send it back so many times.

Anyway, not only the worker, they are really quite a lot of rude people around us nowadays. They seem to disregard at all their respect for other people. Why such rudeness ? Our world is chaos enough with all the wars going on ... is it so hard just to show a little politeness and kindness ? It doesn't harm you and you will be rewarded eventually by the kindness that you have given.

Let's give the world a little more kindness. With everyone acting just a little kinder than you usually are ... you will notice how BIG it could affect your life ! All we need is just a little kindness. GOD BLESS YOU. Good night !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪