19th February 2009

Back in Malacca !
I don't know what to post as title ... so ... ... ...
Not sure why i'm sooo Moody.
The sudden feeling of stress and tension is getting on me.
Thinking about the whole load of coursework i need to face,
and the exams that i need to pass ... i feel sick and tired.

Without you around, everything seems dull.
Your presence motivates me to move on.
Now i realize how important you are in my life.
Taking you out of my life is kinda impossible for now.

Struggling with my moody and blue feelings now.
I have 8am lecture tomorrow but i'm still too tired to fall asleep !
Hey Mr Sandman, did you missed me in your list of "to put asleep" ?
Or was my mind resisting your magical sleeping sand ~

A lullaby song might help ~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪