A day in Lecture

Something frustrating happened today.
It's interesting to you guys but frustrating for me !

Went for 8am lecture and attended tutorial class right after that.
I sat behind a coursemate who was a little big bigger in size than me, colin.
Well ... totally blocking me from lecturers view.
So the lecture was demanding answers from us for the tutorial questions.
She was picking students randomly ... and it happens that she realized someone small in size is hidden behind my friend.
SO she asked :" do i see a person behind you colin ?"

i was a bit shocked and quickly POP my head from behind and looked at the lecturer.
then she was like :" i'm sorry are you a girl or a boy ? i can't really ... "
Luckily she did not continue her sentence ... but it was because her voice was drowned by my coursemates laughters !! =___= "

I was the joke of the day. Some coursemate saw me elsewhere and shouted "hey boy !"
Oh No .... !!

My recent pics may explain why ?? T.T


Comments

  1. Hahaha... need to forgive lecturers, they have eyesight problem ma. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪