Brave Tuesday


I'm back ! Currently using my ex-neighbour's laptop ... Wow ... SONY VAIO is really something ... hahahaha ~ I'm gonna update with the bravery story of my sis and me before i go home and cook lunch for my mum and dad ... That's basically what i do every afternoon at 11am until 1.30pm ...

It was a typical tuesday where i wake up at 8.30am and wait for my friends to go out and have breakfast. We went to eat 炒煮糆 (fried mee soup) at the famous "ah hong" stall ... OMG it's so delicious !! All though one plate of it cost about Rm15 .... i couldn't afford it so i only order the normal ones which costed RM3.50 ... those with prawns are more expensive ... Here's a picture of it :



Mr.Choo, my friend, told me that RM15 is nothing because when converted to Euro it's only 3 pounds .... HAhAHhAHha .... "hello ? i'm earning malaysian ringgit, not EURO" .... Then in the afternoon, my mum wanted to do some errands at the bank so i forced my sis to accompany us with an excuse that i don't know how to settle those credit card thingie for my mum ( because when i'm not around, she is the one in charge of all those stuffs ) and we were driving out of our house. We need to pass by our old "bungalow" house to head out (I'm staying in the school compound ). Here's a picture of it :

-photos to be uploaded soon-

It was then i saw fire flickering below our old house. I was wondering :"why is there fire burning below our house?" Then i notice 3 malay kids trying to make the fire "grow" ... i quickly slow down and stared at them with my mum and my sis. They noticed us and hid behind a chicken coop. I turn my car into our driveway and honked loudly ... i was PISSED OFF !! They were burning a very tall pile of old newspaper below my WOODEN bungalow house !! What would have happened if no one stopped them ?? We still had lots of stuff kept in the house and our house was surrounded by trees and bushes so they whole compound would have burnt down together with the other 5 empty bungalow houses if our house did catch fire .... it might even spread like a bushfire towards the flat area where we are currently staying and also over the fence towards the flat houses behind the school compound !! The pile of newspaper is just beside the pole of my house and the floor of my house is quite low. It would easily catch fire and there wasn't any rain at all that day.

After i honked loudly, the kids (who obviously skipped class to linger around the school compound) scrambled and run away ... I went down and quickly went to put out the fire with my sister. In my heart, i was thinking furiously "if i ever get hold on any of them ... i will BASH them until they don't even recognize their own MAMA!!" What the HELL are they thinking ?!?! STUPID RASCALS !! MY blood was definitely BOILING at that time !! HEadHunter BLOOD !!


After putting out the fire, we drove slowly along the stretch of road looking for any signs of them. Then we decided to report the matter to our school discipline teacher. HOPING that they would take action towards those problem students. At least, FORBIDDING them from entering those area.
It has been happening for quite some time where students would "lepak" around the old houses smoking and some even taking drugs. No one, i mEAN .... NO ONE was patrolling the area where the students are doing illegal things ! We have always acted like "open one eye, close one eye" (a chinese idiom) to their doings as long as they did not went over the limit of our patience. But this time, it's TOO MUCH !! If i ever see any of them below my old house, i'll definitely give them a good scolding !!

However, after cooling down. I realize that me and my sis have done such a heroine act of saving SMK Bintulu from the happening of a disaster !! The school should thank us but .... it is nothing to them UNTIL something bad happens then they would realize how important is small deeds like this. I really really hope that the school authority would do something about it before it's too late to 'cover' up for what has happened.

Conclusion : Kids nowadays ....
WHAT ARE THEY THINKING ?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

  1. WOW!!! THAT JUMBO PRAWNS DISH IS BLOODY NICE!
    Treat me when I go back?

    You? Bash them until their mama won't recognise them? hahahahahahhahahahahahah that proper cracks me up! LOL! No offense, but seriously...you?? =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ~ don't underestimate me k ? i can do that if i'm really really pissed off and mad ... Headhunter Blood flowing in me ... u think i can't ? why not u try to piss me off and i test power on you ... hahaha !

    sure i'll treat u when u come back ... but shouldn't u be the one to treat me ? it only cost 3 euros for u !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha
    ok, if i got the chance, i will infuriate you! :D by then don't cry o... i wont responsible for anything LOL!

    waseh! im jobless and a student =x
    excuse me, we use POUNDS here *shy* LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪