♥ My WiShLiSt ♥

I never had a wishlist before ...
that's because i never knew what i really wanted ...
Then, while i was surveying for my friend's birthday present ...
I've finally got my OWN wishlist ! ^_^


I never liked perfumes. But this particular one ... totally changed my speculation. Harajuku "Baby" fragrance !! The smell is sooo nice that ... after the promoter sprayed some samples on my hand ... i kept sneefing all the way home !! Hahahaha ~ I REALLY need to save money if i want to get THIS perfume !

CASIO LTP 2069 ! My friend told me that Casio is consider as a cheap brand .. aww come on ! I never minded as long as that thing suits me and i LIKE it ! I didn't really like watch with steel wrist but THIS ... i simply love the design of that 3 round circles inside ! The main point is that the watch is slim enough to look nice on a girl's wrist and it's NOT over girlish. There are other colours as well ... pink, black, dark purple, white ... all are NICE ! hahahaha ... a later version came out, LTP 2069D ... the difference with LTP 2069 is that there are numbers written on the watch and the numbers are big and small in difference. it's also VERY nice ... especially the white colour one. SImple and NiCe !

this is the LTP 2069D ... notice the difference inside ?

Comments

  1. SO HARAJUKU!!!!! Where do you see that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Malacca oh ! hahahaa ... quickly ask me where !! hahahaa ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ! the New jusco ... inside the department store. Find Gwen Stefani ! It's at 1st floor. The selling perfume area. DOn't tell me you're gonna buy ? I'll be sneefing you 24/7 if i smell you in that fragrance in class !! hahahaahah !! SERIOUSLY !! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not buying it.my current perfume haven't finish yet! I'm curious about how to open the bottle and spray?twist the head is it?hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the doll at the side GOT you too ! hahaha ! i was wondering that too ! Then when the promoter took the sample .. only then i realize that the Doll is JUST a Doll ... there is another bottle inside the box ... that's the real perfume ! It's quite big actually ... and i feel that it's worth it !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪