My Lecture Time

It's Boring ... if u ask me.
That's why i am even free to take these pictures.
You have to be alert all the while ...
which is tiring if you have 6 hours lectures in a row !
Here's what i do during lecture ...
and how my lecture room looks like ...
this is one of the lecture room. I have 4 hours in a row in this same room.

this is the 2nd type of lecture room. I love this lecture room. because it's easier for me to look at the slides as i don't have to keep STRETCHING my neck from behind. Hahaha ...

It's a friday morning. I wasn't usually suppose to be having class at this time. So ... got tired and .. SnaP SNaP sNaP ! hahaha !

Ignore the SM pei fong .. i was so blur that i tagged it there ! =__= These are the pigeons that are making their nest just BESIDE the seat i'm sitting. So .. i was actually watching them ... making the nest. What a lovely husband and wife ...


Hahaha ! Me .. listening very attentively !! AS IF .. !! hahahaha !! Still got one more ho ... !! It's below ... JENG JENG JENG !


SO rajin xia moh !! hahahahaha !! Hey ... but i really am like that if i wasn't camwhoring k ? I'm a good listener ho ~ and a good student ... hahaha !

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪