Photoshooting Day

Yeah .. unbelievable right ? Me as a model for photoshoot ? Hahaha !
My friend, a photographer, just needed a temporary model to shoot his theme : a puppy.
Since he can't find a sudden replacement, so i'm his best choice for the moment.
It's not like i'm his First choice. I was called because he can't find anyone. Hahaha !

I'm not sure when i get to see those pictures, because it was actually a failure. The puppy was so moody and 180 degree different from itself. I guess it was scared and didn't know us well. The owner did not follow us along. So ... it acted as if we were DOG-napping it and kept very quiet. So we only managed to shoot a few pics which were quite ok.

I had some pictures taken myself with the puppy while we were on the way to the photoshooting ground. Here's some preview :

The main character. I think her name is ... "missia" ? or "missya" ? She belongs to a 6 years old girl. So, u can guess how the name comes about.



A warming up shot. Hoping that she would not be freaked by the Nikon DSLR later. Haha ~



It was kinda hard to get her to look at the camera. And ... her eyes can't be seen !! Hahaha !!

Honestly, i liked her hair. It's so cool !


Good Luck trying to make out her face. Hahaha ... all bushy with her hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪