培风中学校庆

It's the open day for SM Pei Fong, Malacca.
I think they were celebrating the 97th anniversary.
I went around 10am, following Regina and her Brother.

A few years back, i went in that school before.
That time, i was representing my campus for a chinese cultural modern dance competition.
Mind you ! It's national level ! hahha ... but we LOST ! ^^

This time, i really walked around the school.
We reached just in time to see the performance by students.

Snap 1 : preparing for performance

Snap 2 : 1/10 of the audience

Snap 3 : this performance is based on the theme of disable childrens. I had tears in my eyes when i see them making the sign languages and singing the very touching song. I'm still looking for that song ... i'll post it here when i've found it.

Snap 4 : The Red Ribbons Performer

Snap 5 : The Marching Bands of SM Pei Fong

Snap 6 : TELL ME ! How can u decorate a classroom into THIS ?! Watch the next one !!

Snap 7 : How ?! In MY school .. it's IMPOSSIBLE !

Snap 8 : The Mummy Tomb ! This is nice !


Snap 9 : They designed the entrance inside like a maze !

Snap 10 : My Favourite Anime ! SOULEATER !! Their drawings are so nice !
Snap 10 : The actually created the school ! Nice !!


Snap 11 : The SoulEater SuN !

Snap 12 : The Exit ... With graveyards at the side and the little coloured souls above !

Snap 13 : How the inside looks like. It's like a gama arcade. Fun Fair.

Snap 14 : Not like classrooms at all !

Snap 15 : They even made a sandcastle IN THE classroom !!

Snap 16 : a Toy Story themed classroom.

Snap 17 : some even turned into a market ! hahaha ...

Snap 18 : a very nice piece of handartz. It's a musical box made from funclay. it cost Rm40 !

So, that was all from me. I don't have a camera so my shots wasn't very nice. If you want to see more ... you may go to my friend's page in facebook. Regina. She brought a DSLR ... haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪