My Legal Attachment : Story 2

My story from day 2 onwards for the 1st week.

Day 2
I LOST MY PHONE. T_T
yeah ~ the stupid dunno who LADY who took my phone ... i hope you cirit-birit for the whole month !! HMPH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at Sunway Medical Centre doing some legal work for my firm. Then i was too occupied with my work that i went to toilet absent mindedly... I left the phone on the tissue holder box !! I went back in like half an hour later and it's gone. I ran to the security guard room and they said no one reported about it. I went to ask around all the departments on that floor .. NOTHING.
Hello ! Only Sunway Medical Staff are using the toilet !! No one else because it's a staff-only floor ! ARGH ... !!! You are working under Sunway and yet so poor meh ?!?! Even a cheap phone also wanna steal ?!?! ARHh .... !! I loved that phone a LOT ! I'm frustrated because that phone is not available on the market anymore ...
I had to call DiGi and walk to DiGi centre at pyramid to get a new simcard and buy a new battery for my other spare hp.

and .. the funny thing about everyone is ... the first question all those working with me asked is : OMG ! IS it an iPhone 4 ?
Then when i answered : No.
Their reaction is : oh ... nvm la like that. It's time to get a new iPhone 4 !
*what la ... iPhone then only it's a big deal, if not iPhone then nvm ? =_=" what kind of world is this ?

Ok .. i am over this already. Although i miss my phone occasionally when i felt a need to take pictures of stuffs i really liked. T_T sad-ing ..

Day 3 to 4
Basically just doing legal document works. Not boring and not too busy. Get to try the feeling of facebook-ing in office at last. Haaha ..One of the biggest shock i get for the 3rd day is ... KLCC mix rice : tofu + egg + long bean = RM7.30 !!!!!!!

I totally went like : What ?! How Much ?! Then she repeated .. and i was like STUNNED for a few seconds before i take my purse. DAMN IT !! NO MORE 2Nd time !!

Day 5
We decided to head to work at 6.30am sharp today. Wooo .. the whole journey was smooth ! and imagine how far front we get to park ! hahaha .. but it was just TOO early ! We reached KLCC at around 7.30am ! OMG .. 1 and half hour to lepak ?!

Then we were greeted with a very annoyed voice of our friend, Colin. Saying how stupid we all are for wearing such formal shirts because friday is casual day ! =__+ oh No ... and soon we get to see how stupid we look. Everyone is wearing jeans and t-shirt to work ! some even wear spaghetti string and mini jeans plus sneakers ho !! Definitely ... we are feeling so awkward !

DOn't know why we feel so energetic on friday. Maybe because it's saturday tomorrow and we don't work on saturdays ! WooHoo !! What a week !

Comments

  1. Wow you don't need to work on Sat! So good >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha .. yeah. But it all depends on whether you are rushing for any work for the lawyer. If u kena .. then have to work. At least you don't have to stay back so late after work everyday ... in KL. The earliest you can reach home from office is .. around 7.30pm to 8pm. So little time to rest .. so much precious time wasted on the road back. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪