My Legal Attachment : Story 1

I have started my 3 months attachment with a firm named Mah-Kamariyah & Philip Koh.
Located just next to KLCC, it is a medium sized firm situated in a Bungalow next to Corus Hotel.

The first day
We were suppose to report to the lawyer at 9.30am. But you know KL lah ... sure Jam here and there one.
So we (me + neo) left for work at 6.55am. Arriving at the Kelana Jaya LRT Station at 7.20am ... the car parks are almost full !! Lucky us ... we had 1 more parking left at the last row. From KJ Station, we reached KLCC station at 8.00am ... adui ~ 1 and a half hour more to go ... so we went to explore and lepak a bit at the KLCC food court.

At 9.00am ... we were worried that the lawyer might arrive early, so we head to the office - only 4 minutes walk from the station going out from avenue K. Reaching the firm, it was quiet ... empty ... only the clerk sitting there. So we greeted her and she lead us to the " waiting area ". The lawyer only arrived at around 10am =__=""

After being assigned our place to sit, for the period of time before lunch hour (1pm) .. we ACTUALLY sat at our desk and watched squirrels jumping around at the branch outside the window. SERIOUSLY NO JOKE. No one wanted to give us anything to do ! SO i could not stand it anymore .. i actually begged for something to do from a chambering girl sitting in the same cubicle as us. So she gave us 1 pile of letters to be faxed to all the companies and banks.

I took it with a happy heart ! At last ! I looked at the time ... 12.00pm ... just nice ! I can finish it up before lunch and just enjoy my first lunch hour break ! Then mana tahu .......... the stupid fax machine ..... buat kacau with me ! Just fax-ing 1 pile of documents ... took me almost 1 hour plus !! I was late .. for lunch T_T

After finally finishing my fax-ing duty, we (me+neo+colin) quickly head for lunch somewhere around avenue K food court which is so hidden inside that only the working community will know that it exist. The food is ... SO EXPENSIVE !! The cheapest you can find is around RM5.80 for some kind of fried wok food , which tasted really bad ! Yeewwkkk .... !

After lunch break, we headed back to the firm with a full stomach (sort of). Then ... WHAM ... suddenly ! there is so many things waiting for us to do. It's like when we left for lunch .. they all had a meeting about us and then planned to SLAM us with all those works ! After assigning a research from a very strict litigation lawyer Mr Yap, i was asked to follow the associates to Sunway Company and help look through their agreements. We took the cab and it costs us RM40 to go back to Sunway from Ampang. But i was lucky because i'm staying just behind Sunway Medical Centre .. so i can just walk home avoiding all the jams on the road once the legal department close their office. I arrived home at 6.30pm .. how nice for the 1st day =D

I was greeted by a nice dinner prepared by my dear aunty ... and after taking my bath and writing the log book for my attachment report, i actually slept at 9.30pm that night because i was mentally too exhausted !

It was a beautiful start for the first day =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪