He needs YOU

Dear Lord,

I have a little prayer for you.
I want to help him get through his hardship as much as i can.
I do not mind how hard it is for me ... as long as i can put a smile to his face.
I pray for him everyday when i wake up and when i go to sleep.
I could cry ... thinking of how suffering he is inside.
Sometimes he can be very stubborn ...
It's because he has his own ways of dealing with things which some may not acknowledge.

But dear lord ... do not put him through so much test.
Have mercy on him.
Make him strong .. make me stronger to be able to support him. when he needs me.
I ask that you may give him a better life than he had.
We do not ask for much ... but we just need enough.

I humbly put myself before you lord that you may answer my prayer.
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪