An Album just For me


Album of the year if you ask me !! Hahahaha ... I went through thick and thin to get this signatures from the 4 most good looking guys i've ever met face to face before !!

No words can describe their appearance ... you need to be able to see with your own eyes to believe how good looking they are. Of course... the one on the most Left is my Favourite ... my dream guy ... My MrPerfect ...

I wish all the 4 of you the best in your career ... it's not easy being who they are to maintain their appearance and to keep up their personality as well ... so far they have done a good job ...

Trying hard to save money and buy a CANON ixus ... so that i can have a picture taken with them the next time they come back for advertising CANON !! Hehehehe !!

Comments

  1. thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =_= !! Ini fake ah zun .. hahahaha !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao eh.. need or not.. you can be their PR you know.. hahaha tell your wu zun you can free be his pr la.. maybe he will accept you:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait i finish my law degree ... then i will use this as my resume to apply to be their PR !! Wahahahahah !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪