Law Night 2010

This year, it is named as "Le Prestige".

I only had a few photos taken using my Poor Quality 1.3 megapixel handphone camera. It gets worst during the night ! Therefore, bear with the photos my friends. =)

Ok ... about what i did during the dinner ? Basically, just sitting down watching Legal Idol performance and listening to stand up comedies and then eating. Some random photos taken and a very short video clip using my iPod where me and my friends are basically criticizing on the freebies ... hahaha ! Just for fun ... No Offence k ?

This year, i am MOST satisfied with my hairdo and make up. Simply what i wanted : simple + nice.
Bravo to MAX studio's professional make-up artist : Ken. You have definitely made my list of "Trusted Professionals".

I'm not gonna be able to update my blog during this coming week as i'm gonna be very busy with midterms and assignments. Praying that i can get through all these with a peaceful mind and contented heart. I don't want another stress or nervous breakdown.

Below are some pics take during the night. Some other pics will be uploaded by my friends in Facebook but i don't think it will show up until a few days later. Everyone is busy with assignments nowadays !



PHOTO COMMENT : the best i can edit of it's quality

PHOTO COMMENT : my pretty partner for the night ... =)

Comments

  1. oh my godness.. still okay la.. luckily havent really need to wash eye ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. why need to wash eye ?? It's nice or not nice ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪