Just a come back

here i am ... back to my long gone blog page

What have i been doing ? Other than being busy during the beginning of March to battle all my midterm examinations, i was out for a short trip towards the North of Malaysia. Then, when i thought its time to be double time more serious about my studies, some events came up that turned my life forever ... i wouldn't be the same again ... trust me.

Sometimes, i really would like to tell God : can i have the power to throw away all the Bad stuffs in my life ? Well ... I can only be sure that God has a better path ahead for me ... which of course is good for me depending on how i take it. There is always a reason for things to happen in the course of our life, no matter happy or sad. How we look at the way things go determine what kind of life we would live in ... We choose to be what we are today. There's only one thing that needs no reason and explanation ... Love.

Something came into my mind during these times ... There's already not enough time for us to love, why should we go around hating each other ? There's already not enough time for us to enjoy our life, why would we bind ourselves with unhappy thoughts and negative feelings ? When we are adding up the days we have lived, we tend to complain about everything around us. If you would just think about it in the reverse, how about countdown-ing towards the day we would die ? Will u start to appreciate everything and realize how little time we have left ? Would you turn a new leaf and become someone better ? Or ... decided to try out all the bad stuffs that you haven't done ... just to give yourself more sins to be added up into your list of Sins before judgment day ?

Blah ... all these are just thoughts that have been going on in my mind all these while ... just a little something to add into my blog which has been abandoned for quite some time. By the way, a little goodnews for myself ... I got a new HP netbook. Hooray ! But there is some defects in it ... like where am i gonna get an original Microsoft Office to replace it's trial version ... *bummer* ... and i Do Not Know how to activate it's chinese typing ... argh !

till next time ... have a good day and take care everyone !

Signing off,
from some Starbucks Cafe somewhere ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪