TiRiNg WeDnesday


**** It's wednesday already !! I haven't even shop for my CNY clothes !!
****

Going back to Sarawak in 3 more days ... RELIEF !! Or i'm gonna die of starvation ...

I slept at around 3.30am this morning ...
BECAUSE i was preparing for my presentation ...
I practically Forced myself to wake up, which caused me to be late for my 8am lecture ...
Reached class but had to rush back and print my presentation slides.

What The Fish !!
i was having the presentation on my mind for 3 days ...
and on the actual day ... i TOTALLY forgotten about the slides i've been preparing whole night !!
Getting very forgetful these days ..
1 minute the thing is here ... next minute i'll be SEARCHING like hell for it ...

WORST IS ....
after all the preparation and even permission to leave lecture earlier to reach tutorial class ...
It wasn't even my turn yet ... to present ... because the lecturer skipped questions !!

==___________== !!!

All my beauty sleep ... sacrificed for ... NOTHING.

OMG ! I'm not around next week ! I can't present !!

REMINDER FOR MYSELF :Inform Miss Sik !!

EXTRA reminder : u OWE me !!

*u know who you are =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪