New Hairdo

GOSH ... speechless + depressed + frustrated

i had a new hairdo today ~ actually TRUSTED the hairstylist ...
then ... the outcome is .... OUTRAGING !!

I think the hair stylist watch too much WooHOo movie ...
I'm totally looking like an Ah Lian (samseng girl) now !!!

I really really regret ... to let the hairstylist do whatever he likes on my head.
I'm totally depressed !! TOTALLY !!

Not much good comments from ppl around me ... except a few really NICE ppl ...
"maybe u didn't see the real me ... so u didn't feel that it's OVER"

Now i totally understand what my friend (the cicak Bully) said to me :
"we must be particular about our hair because we are the ones who need to face it ... every single day !"

and that's very true ... every single time i look into a reflection ...
there's this SAD and FRUST feeling inside me ...

i FEEL like shaving off my whole head !! ARRGGGHHHH !!!

*no pics !! don't dare to upload la !!!!

Comments

  1. really look nice and suit u~ trust me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric : wait la ... wait until i have the courage to upload .. haha !

    Anonymous : erm u saw me in person ? Sorry la ... dunno who u r eh .. dun la put anonymous ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪