another 3 story in 1 blog


1) Thief !!

I was so pissed off with myself. I went to Maybank today to bank in some money. I was queing up in front of the cash deposit machine. Then there is this Iban lady who was trying to bank in her money.

After she thought she had completed the transaction, she walk past me and went to enquire something from the security guard. I looked at her machine screen and it seems that she haven't completed her transaction.

Then this next couple (malay) in line behind her looked at the screen and looked at the lady ... with the expression of "want to call her or dun need to call her" expression ... i wanted to call the lady but she walked to the counter and i was going to be next in line ... so i WATCHED the couple if they were gonna take the money ...

The guy took the money out from the slot (a few hundreds) and place it on the machine ... then it was my turn to do my transaction ... the couple beside me completed theirs and took the money and went out !! I wanted so much to chase after them and said "would you please return the money to the lady?" ..... But i was halfway doing my transaction !! ARGH !!

After quickly completing mine .. i quickly walk out and looked around for the couple ... BUt ... they are nowhere to be seen ! I REGRETTED that i didn't stop the lady when she walk past me and inform her that her transaction is not completed yet !

DAMN couple ! HOW COULD THEY DO THAT ?! It's no difference than a thief !! HMPH !!
Their faces ... is deeply engraved in my mind ... the next time i see them ... i'm gonna talk to them in their face ! See how are they gonna react !! HMPH !! ThiEf !!

2) My Cute Cat "Kepo"

i have this little kitten at home that is grey and white and soooo cute ! She sleeps every night with me and my sis in the room ... other cats in my house doesn't have this privilege ! Hhaaha !

My cat is named by my sis as 'kepo'. WHy ? Just see the pictures we took over these days of her and you would understand easier ...


PHOTO COMMENT : this is kepo when she is trying to be manja after waking up from sleep

PHOTO COMMENT : kepo watching window view in our room ... she didn't even realize that my sis is taking her pic from behind ...

PHOTO COMMENT : Kepo not bothered even though carried on air by my bro ... she still continues to lick her leg ... hahaha !

PHOTO COMMENT : Kepo so engrossed and excited to see this basket of lanau's leaves ... she is behaving like that basket of leaves is her nest ! SO cute !!

PHOTO COMMENT : this is kepo when playing with me on bed .. ^^

PHOTO COMMENT : when she is emo ..

PHOTO COMMENT : watching me while i'm using the computer ... she was looking at the 'mouse' ..

PHOTO COMMENT : while i was spring cleaning my house ... i was sorting out the CD rom in the box ... then she came and just SIT ON the CD's !! =__+""

PHOTO COMMENT : this is what she gets for disturbing me .. wahahaha !!



PHOTO COMMENT : while i'm washing the plate ... she just sits at the side curiously and watch the bubbles going into the water hole ...

PHOTO COMMENT : when my dad is polishing his shoes, here comes Kepo ... watching from a distance ...

PHOTO COMMENT : 'kepo' watching view from my brother's room .. she really know how to choose a "good" spot to enjoy the view !

PHOTO COMMENT : when i'm disassembling the hamper ... here she comes again ... to KEPO

3) Playing Under the Rain

it rained when i was halfway cleaning up the backyard of my house ... so i decided to get a little naughty and played under the rain ! WooHoo .... !

PHOTO COMMENT : Hualalalala ~ Raining liao ~



PHOTO COMMENT : ever seen ppl drying cloth during rainy days ?? hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪