SuNNy !!

Woke Up this morning ... First thing i did was ...
rushed to the Management Office of my apartment !!
and i saw a big box ! something is written on it ...



oh ..?! someone from Sarawak ?
i quickly looked for my penknife .. and "ripped" the box open !!
hahahaha !! >.< ! a Belated Birthday Present !!




i wonder what's in it ?! It's such a BIG present bag !!
I searched inside and ... i saw these stuffs ...





Jeng Jeng !!



DBD !! Thank you so much ha ... =D
It's a really really nice surprise !
Too Bad i only got it after 1 week ! hahahaha ~

So let me introduce ... SUNNY !!



He's a Dooodolls. Oh .. he's sooo cute !
Everytime i look at him ... i will smile.
Dunno why .. maybe just coz .. he's SOO adorable !!
and i searched on the website for his profile ..
and found his family and friends ..
and so i decided that i'll collect them all !! =D

I suddenly got the mood to start camwhoring for Sunny .. >.< !



The FOuR now has a NEW fren ! awww ~ they look so cute together ! hahaha!



Now here's angie with sunny .. don't they look cute together ? >.< !
MuaahHAhhahahAhhah ~ narcissistic me ! IGNORE HER !

Thanks a lot again DBD. It's a really thoughtful gift.
I love it a LOT ! I'll definitely SMILE more with Sunny around me.
You're such a thoughtful and caring friend .. =D
Once again ... thanks for sunny !!! ^_^ !!

Comments

  1. Every single star have it own expression ^^
    Every single star represent my miss ^3^
    Every single star have my blessing for u '3'
    Every single star mean my word to you ''

    Remember !!!
    Take care urself...
    Drink more water...
    Take more rest...
    Enjoying ur life...
    Smile everyday...
    Dun late sleep...
    Remember take meal on time...
    Jz be urself...
    Dun doubt urself...
    Love urself...

    U OWES THE BEST

    So many word to say...
    But it jz sound i'm so kepo...hahaha

    i'm happy tat u like it ^^,

    All of it jz remind u smile everyday n my word ^^,
    hahaha

    DBD <3 DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunny !!! i love it !
    wakakakakakaka!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so now .. everyone is anonymous ! How am i suppose to know who you are ! hahahaha !! But i bet the wakakaka .. more than 50% is Kenji? Or maybe not ... Dooodolls rocks !! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. u wrong la tat is my fren hahahah =p BD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup.... logically you r right ! but i not the person u bet. Anyway I'm BD's friend n nice too meet u !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh .... ok! nice to erm ... "meet" you too =D hahahaha ! You love sunny too ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪