Where Dreams Become Reality

I saw my Idol Blogger, Miao, post about dreams becoming reality.
Then it HIT me.
I've got to do something COOL and DARING before my youth ends !
If not ... I'm gonna regret being YOUNG !!

This particular EVENT ... is gonna be the starting point.


http://www.nescafe.com.my/kickstart/home.htm

FYI, i signed up for it. I choosed from the 15 dreamjobs the 3 jobs : travel writer, travel guide and NGO worker. Definitely MY dreamjobs. Actually i wanted to try Celebrity PA and Wedding PLanner as well ... But i dun have the confidence in handling it yet. Hahaha .. NGO worker is my First priority.

The next step is to send in a video of yourself telling the judges why you want that dreamjob and it's suppose to be OUTSTANDING. I'm cracking my head of what to record.

After that, you will battle with other contestant in a 24 hour physical and mental challenge to be the one to get the dreamjob. You are granted 3 months internship with the related company and whether you can be taken as a permanent worker would depend on your performance. How COOL is that !

There is little thing in me call 'shame' that is holding me back.

Hmmm ... Should i go for it ??

Comments

  1. jz go for it ^^, for ur dream ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ let's join together !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wan to be a car racer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ~ all the anonymous .. plz leave ur names la =__=

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thinking whether the one who wants to be a car racer is him anot ~ ah mei

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪