A New Direction

Hey All ! I'm Back !
i know ... i haven't been gone for a long time. hahaha !

what i meant is ... my OLD self is BACk !

Not gonna let anymore stuff pull me down.
I'm regaining myself ... slowly.
I'll be back to my cheerful self in no time.
MARK my WORDS !

I just have to stop thinking about what had happened recently.
So ... I'm gonna occupy myself with a lot of things.
Because when you are busy ...
you won't have time to be sad. ^_^

My CheckList :
  • Equity assignment due date 14/7

  • Land Law Midterm (3 topics) 16/7

  • Law and IT Midterm 21/7

  • Company Law Midterm 23/7

and ... i haven't DONE any of these !!
So i'm gonna OCCUPY myself with work from now on !

Posting something New in replacement for all those gloomy post i had for the past few days.
I had lunch with my coursemates one day. Then we went to this Hailam Kopitiam in the New Jusco Malacca. I found something which made me ... missed home !

It's called HaiLam Fried Mee. But back in my hometown, this is Mee Goreng Basah ! It tasted so much like what i had back in my hometown. I felt sooo ... homely ! And ... usually i'm the last one to finish my food ? That day, i was the FIRST to lick my plate clean ! hahahahaha !!

That's me ! See how Contented i look ? hahahahaha !!

My next post would be on recent me.

yeah .. wondering how recent me looks like after being all-so-emo ?
Funny ... i actually looked better ! hahahaha ! Damn perasan !

I'm still me. I realize that i can't always get what i want, no matter how much i want it. I'll just have to swallow it and live with it, no matter how unhappy or miserable it makes me feel. All i know is that ... nothing is gonna change in me. I'll still be myself and keep holding on to what i believe. I'll still stay strong and make it through ... Avril says it all.

I'm back ... with more scars and wounds in me. But, i'm wise enough to know that this is a good thing. I'll be stupid to force fate to change it's course. I'll surrender to fate and see where it would lead me =)

To end my speech and blabbers ... Go Spain ! XD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪