Defying Gravity

Something has changed within me.
something is not the same.
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game.

Too late for second guessing.
too late to go back to sleep.
It's time to trust my instincts
close my eyes and Leap.

I think it's time ...
to try and defy gravity.
I AM defying gravity ...
and YOU won't bring me down.

I'm through with accepting limits.
Just because someone says they're so.
Some things i know i cannot change ...
But until i try, I'll NEVER know !

Too long i have been afraid of,
Losing love i guess i've lost.
Well, if that's love ...
it comes at much too high a cost !

I'll still be defying gravity.
No matter how much it would cost me.
Don't even think for a moment ...
that you could bring me down.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪