Fiona's Little B'day Surprise

Fiona ?
ah well ... she is also known as Wai Mei and we call her by the name "amei" ...
although, i secretly nicknamed her "amek" in my msn ! Hahaha !

It's a little surprise birthday party that her sweet BF is planning for her.
I had my Law Night that very night and joined them only after the event.
I went to meet them at Pure Bar. The most happening Bar in Malacca .. ^^

There's the sweet couple .. So Loving So Sweet .. Aww ! She even covered her face when the live band was singing happy birthday to her ! SImply LoVe both oF them !!

Here's the little group of friends attending. The one taking our picture is missing in this picture. Mr Bear Lee. He always sacrifice himself to be NOT in the picture and taking pictures for us. He is the Pro Photographer among our friends. Seriously PRO, not joking. and ... there you see me looking like a vampire among all of them. I Was in heavy make up !

me and the birthday girl ! Take 1 : wasn't ready for this camera !

Take 2 : ok ... nice one ! but i still looked like a vampire ! oh Edward ... i'm one of your kind ! Ahh !

*dreaming in twilight .... (Do Not Disturb)

-tHe eNd-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪