Construction Work

*click on image for LARGER view

My final exam is nearing ... and i'm still so engrossed in my blog !!
Ok ! This is the LAST and FINAL post for this week ! No More comics too !
Until ... i finish all my papers ... Hehehe !

I wanted so much to spend this 2 weeks before the exam week to stay in my room and spend most of my time on my books and charts ... ( my way of study is by using charts )

BUT ... the management decided to start construction work on the piece of land right below my window in front of my apartment since last 2 weeks !! I ended up getting so pissed off in the room and running to the campus law library for PEACE and QUIET !
A headache and dizziness is a norm every 2 days !!

Wish Me Luck AGAIN in my finals !! Hooo HAaaahh !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪