The Best Holidays

Hmm .. i don't know where i should start. SO much to write about, so little time.
I guess i'll start with the dates.

4 and 5 december 2010
VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT @ CYBERJAYA

 
My teammates and Me with all my lebam and bruises from the games.
To be the champion .. it comes with a lot of price. ^^


6 - 8 December 2010
TRIP TO MALACCA A FAMOSA FORT AND MANY MORE ...

yeah ~ my family was in Malacca ! How happy was i at that time. WHen they left ... i felt so reluctant and sad ... and empty. I really missed them a lot that i became a little homesick. I couldn't be back home for at least another 6 months! That's why they came down to meet me. =) There's nothing like the love of our family.


 at the Museum. There were lots of historical stuffs which i never realized how interesting it can be to see it.
My daddy and Mummy while waiting for the boat ride.

My neighbours who are our close family as well. We all feel like one family when we are together. It's kinda awkward to call them our friends or neighbour. I really dunno how i should address them. Hahaha .. our family's closest and best friend ?


On the boat ride along the Sungai Melaka. We all enjoyed the beautiful and historical scenery and the fun of being splashed by water occasionally. HAhahah .. it's just too bad that we didn't have a good camera to take pictures of. ( we had to borrow from my friend. paiseh.. )

One of the beautiful wall arts (graffiti) that you can see when you're on the melaka river cruise.

HOW can we miss the FAMOUS sate celup @ Malacca ? Daddy and my sis enjoyed it.

In front of A Famosa Fort. It was extremely sunny !

In the TYT Museum. We were shocked with how much culinary sets they needed just to eat a simple dinner and meal ! *no wonder they always look so fat ! eating delicious foods from our tax payers money ! Hmph!





In the museum. Some candid shots.


a 'real life' well ! It was so deep ... we didn't dare to step over it. Ahaha ... most of us are scared of heights.





Mountainous of local products for sale. You can find everything from penang until Johor local products.


Pictures we took while we were 'shopping' in tan Kim Hock Local Product store

Then we are head on to Jonker Street for some 'street shopping' !



Me and My Bintulu Lover ... that's what i always call him. Hahahaha ...
The Foursome !
Our Mr Model ... modelling for the trousers we plan to buy for raymond.



Enjoying our cendol at the antique building in jonker. I think the name of the shop is 88 ?

9th December 2010
ICE SKATING @ SUNWAY SKATING RANGE


DINNER AT DRAGON STH STH RESTAURANT WITH UNCLE SIM'S FAMILY @ KL

my uncle sim and aunt mag treated us to their special anniversary dinner. It was just simply delicious ! I gotta go back there again someday !!

My uncle and aunty in there couple t-shirt that we bought for them. Aww .. they look so cute and loving together. My dad says : an example of a couple who really loves each other till this day ... is them. Of course .. my dad and mum is another of the example too. Many envy my mum for having a husband who loves her unconditionally ... especially even after knowing she has parkinson.

They enjoyed watching the video that my aunt recorded using her Sony Videocam. There are a lot of 'cannot-be-published' video inside ! hahahaha !! I hope she doesn't show it in Facebook !






This drink ! OMG ... the most SOUR drink i ever tasted ! I dunno what it is call .. but in foochow .. my mum called it something like "mong ku long" ... ?


AND .....

that ends our holiday trip this year 2010. We all had a great time and really missed each other when it was time for them to go back. I wanted much to follow them to the airport that morning but ... i know i wouldn't be able to control my emotions and tears once they boarded. So i put aside the thought and accompanied my cry-baby sister in KL for another few hours before taking the 7pm bus back to Malacca.

I know ... and will make sure that there is another trip like this next year. Coz it's my graduation year ! It's a very long post but i am loving every moment of uploading the pics because it's like a mental walkthrough with the memories. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪