Shoutout to Khun !!

Finally, i've found another guy who actually succeeded in making me "change heart" from my forever perfect idol, Wu Zun (吴尊) ~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2PM ---> Nickhun !!


Waaahhhh !! *scream hysterically almost fainting



Eh Hem ~ 


I first saw him in Running Man (which is my No.1 and ONLY show i am watching for these past few months... hihihi). That's when i start to feel the "thump! thump! thump!" in my heart ~ then, the more i watch him, the more i am dazed and mesmerized by his smile, expressions and face !! Oooohhhhh !!


Because i am lazy to write ... i will just say this:


No words is enough to express the way i feel towards Nickhun of 2pm !!!!!



SARANGHEYO NICKHUN !!!!!!!!!! 


Pictures says it all !!










Perfect face ... 

Perfect Smile ... 
Perfect Cuteness ...  \ (^3^) / muahhzzz !!
with the heart of a descent and humble man. just PERFECT !! 
*will u marry me khun ? >.< !!

He is finally the one MAN who can stand in par with my idol 
吴尊 ~

(*sorry wu zun ~ i have to put you aside for a while ... T3T)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪