Starting a NEW experience in KL

Location : ss2 McDonald (bcoz they say boycott KFC for now .. haha!)
Weather : Raining, i'm basically stucked here ...


Hi ..... (*who the hell am i saying hi to also i dunno ... hahahahaha !)

I just settled down in ss2 Petaling Jaya about a week ago.
But i was 'lepak-ing' at my sister place in Genting Klang for the past week ...
I wasn't ready to sleep in the new room yet. ~_~""
It's quite a nice and cosy place ... feels 40% like home. The room is spacy too !
It's quite a fair price for $330 per month inclusive of water and eletricity bill.
It's a nice small family with 1 atuk, 1 nenek and 2 cucus ... and also a puppy named Fifi (a schnauzer).
they rented out 2 rooms ... and so i occupied one of the room.

I started exploring the area around the house last night while hunting for dinner.
I started with the nearest air-conditioned + open air food court call "Ho Ho Sek".
Everything starts from RM5.50 there !! A small bowl of wantan mee cost RM5.50 !! T__T
i ended up with a plate of Nyonya Nasi Lemak Kari Ayam ($6) .... cause at least got meat !!
I found one 7-11 nearby ... good thing ! and also 2 dobi shops ... (in case i get lazy ^.^)
Today i started my exploration again at the other side of the area ... walking around in the hot sun =.="
There is another food court ... called 为食街 (direct translation: for food street) ... not bad laah ~
During lunch time ... i see people lining up for tapao and ordering at one of the chicken rice stall ...
i guess they have delicious roast pork rice ... i shall try it out one of these days.
I ordered Penang Char Kueh Teow .... mmmmmm ~ delicious and cheap ! ($4.50)

Then i started browsing around guardian ... watson ...and a small store call Savemart ...
I dunno wat i am looking for also ... just look around and see if there are things i need.
I wanted to get a UV protection umbrella .. but non to be found pun .... aih ~

I basically walk ROUND the whole ss2 area ... and nothing interesting also.
I only know at night got Murni Mamak Stall ... but if i were to walk from the place i stay ...
it would be quite a distance ... and i have to passby dark alleys ... scary moh !!
So ... i was thinking while walking ... and decided that i should try to look for a 2nd hand bicycle.
So that i can cycle to further places at night and cari makan !! =D SEE I"M SO CLEVER MOH !!


I'm looking forward for the 2 BIG pasar malam around ss2 area here ...
i have google-ed about it and i find it VERY INTERESTING ...
so i guess that would be my next adventure ... =)

It's quite a lonely life here ... in my 24 hours time a day ... i am talking to a human for less than 1 hour.
Eventually ... it makes the smile on my face lesser ... (^.^) --->  (~_~)
i am showing a serious face most of the time as well ... because i have to be more alert when i'm alone.
I also have to constantly think of ways how not to make myself look vulnerable to BAD ppl at first sight.
Coz my friends are always saying that my face expressions are so NOOB. =.="

I guess my blog will be constantly updated these days ... coz i have NOTHING BETTER to do ... hahaha !!
Oh Ya ! I'm gonna finish up my "masterpiece" painting soon ... hope it looks good ... will update in next post!!

I'm looking forward to a wonderful and peaceful experience with my master and new firm.
I hope i achieve the best i can in my working life ... : )

Signing out for now.

P.S : missing my Reddy ^.^

Comments

  1. what master? u are pursuing master?

    since u are free dear.. mind to help me edit my blog template? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪