Latest Updates

Latest Updates for XiawHuaiDan.

Just got well from serious sickness. Damn sad. I named it "the new year curse".
Because i fall sick on 01/01/2011 and lasted for almost a week !
Just look at all the meds that i need to take ... !!!


Eat till wanna pengsan ! It's very torturing for me to swallow all those tablets. and .. i HATE the cough liquid meds. After taking it, i always feel nauseous ...

Luckily now xiawhuaidan totally cured d. Don't think i want to get sick again after this experience.

Lately, xiawhuaidan busy keeping up with assignment due dates and also Law Night 2011.
First time going to perform on the Law Night dinner.
The performance will be something like CHOIR and DRAMA. I hope the guest would enjoy this particular performance which i choreographed. I'll post a video of the whole thing after the Law Night.
One bad thing is ... until today, i havent even decide what to wear that night ! OMG !

Then today, xiawhuaidan had a very interesting experience.
After jurisprudence class at 6pm, xiawhuaidan went to help her lecturer at his office (very messy office).
He is a professor in human rights and jurisprudence subjects, very funny and cute old man who is in his 60's i think ? Then huaidan and her friends wanted to go for dinner and he actually asked if he could join us for dinner ! I was surprised ... but delighted as well !

So, we went to Sushi King at Jusco and did some groceries shopping as well. He eats very healthy food ... like vegetable juice, brown rice, fruits, olive oil, low fat milk (which he bought 5 packs !) and etc. No wonder he has such fair and smooth skin even though he is so much older than us !

We even helped him to carry all the stuff into his house. We felt a pang of sadness in our heart when we see the condition of the house and him living alone in the whole apartment. I really felt like accompanying him and help him to clean up his place, which we have decided to do after we finish our final exam.

Recently, xiawhuaidan is also a little addicted to this Korean Drama called "是美男啊" . The OST musics from this drama is sooooooooo nice. I started watching because i was told the female actress in the drama looks like me. Then now ... my korean drama freak friend ... keeps calling me 'koh mee nam' =__="

This is the poster of the drama.

Closer look. Do we look alike ? I don't think so. Because i think my facial is too special for someone to look like me. Hahahahaahahahahahhahaha ...
But i like the storyline of how the vain and sibeh 'SS' guy actually wanted to get the girl's attention. I didn't appreciate the looks of the actors at first, but after a while, i started to really really like them. Hahaha.

Time to sleep. Don't know when will be my next update. My legal attachment ( training ) is starting on March. To be honest ... i am damn nervous. I pray and hope that everything goes well for me from now on. Every step i take now ... is crucial for my future. Cannot play play lo ... T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪