the letter D

Hi ya all !
Dang ! it's been a long time since my last post.
Ah well ... it's nothing compared to when i did my last confession ... which was N years ago ? Hhaaha !

I'm kinda busy for the previous weeks, with my mooting competition (thank god i won my round), then recently i'll be disappearing for another 2 weeks because midterm exams is just around the corner and right after my midterm break holidays starts, i have a volleyball tournament at SeGi Kuala Lumpur (3-5 dec).

This whole week have been quite a torture to me. I'm amazed at how much patience and determination that i have to withstand such pain for the whole week just because i'm too afraid to even hear the word dentist.
Yeah ... i've got toothache ! and it's all because of my little wisdom tooth which is trying so hard to make my life miserable ! I've been bearing with the pain for the whole full week, occasionally taking painkillers. But now ... i think i've had enough. It's too much for me to bear. It's too much sweet dreams and sleep to sacrifice. I need to face my fears ... i NEED to see the DENTIST    T_______T cry !!

Miao, my blogger idol, *grin* recommended me to a dental clinic at ayer keroh heights, Ng's Dental. Is it my fate to meet a dentist whose name could be read as "n-g" as well ? Hahaha ... ! I'll try to write about my day at the dentist next time after my visit. Which i think .. would be a total ... embarassing scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪