My Volleyball

I just completed a volleyball match against New Era College from Kajang yesterday. It was a tiring match ... but we won in the end. A great experience but a painful result because i suffer whole body pain today !!

Volleyball ... have always been my favourite game. The passion that i have for it ... the determination within me to win others in competitions. I wondered ... when and how did this passion started ? The main thing is ... why am i playing the position as a setter until today ?

I was ransacking through my stuffs today. Well ... let's call it my memory box >.< Hehehhe ... Then i found some old folded A4 letters. Each of the folded letter is labelled "siaw huai dan". Eh Hem ... from my ex. Hahaha .. The content of that letter hit me like a tsunami. I had a temporary "past memory flashback". Now i know why =)

"tell you ooh .. become a good setter not very easy BUT if you work hard and you really interested with it … sure no problem one … very easy one … Sometime, i prefer as setter … u know why ? Because you have to use your brain to think how you control your spiker to attack the strangers opposite you."

This sentence was stucked in my brain for more than 7 years ... i didn't realize why until now. It always ring in my head whenever i am playing as a setter. I also remember that you told me being a setter can be quite stressful sometimes because that position is quite an important position in the team. You determine the result of the game because you need to control the gameplay of the team. SiFu .. (can i call u this ?) i always remember you when i play volleyball. SO no worries ... u r never forgotten. Hahaha ...

I gotta thank a person named RAMBO as well. I don't know his real name because he intro-ed himself as Rambo. But he put me to play in the position as a setter many years back when i started to play volleyball seriously. Maybe because i am short .. i've got no better position than being a setter ? hahaha ... So with these histories ... it leads me to many great volleyball memories with my university peers.

Thanks a lot.

Photo Memories :






Another Tournament is coming up around November 2010. Masiswa Zon selatan and Masiswa Zon tengah. Let's hope that we can have a greater experience and fun that before !! Long Live Volleyball ! Long Live Volleyball !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪