A Fast 4ward Post

Hey All ~

I have been through lots of things these days. I'm actually trying to occupy myself so that i won't have any FREE time to think about some stuffs. But then, i think i may have ASKED too much ... because i end up having even NO TIME to sleep and rest well. Hahaha ~ Be careful what you wish for !!

So ... here are some fast 4ward of what had happened previously. I'll fast 4ward everything in pictures so that i can occupy everything into 1 blog post. =D

30th + 31st July in KL with 2 noobies =P

In the car on the way sending me to LCCT. I practically had to force them to take pictures with me =__=



Hanging out at btu beach alone =D

wondering how i got this pic taken ? Secret ... =P



CHICKEN DELIGHT ICE 'SCREAM' !!!

yeah ~ it has the best vanilla ice cream in my hometown ! I simply LoVe it ! I know someone in KL right now ... will get HOT when she sees this ! hahahha ~ let me show u how i ENJOY it.

MmmmMMmmmm ~ DeLiCious !! >.< !!


CELCOM roadshow @ Mahkota Parade
i went to work for 3 days at the Celcom Roadshow. It was my first experience with Celcom selling Broadband as i was a DiGi promoter for the past 2 years. So ... i was sooo used to saying "Hello ... DiGi prepaid ?" then... for a few times that day i ACTUALLY mistakenly said "Hello ... interested to buy a Celcom DiGi Broadband ?" =___="" What was that ?!?! Luckily the person didn't really heard me =P and ... by the way ... i met a VERY cute korean guy during the roadshow. He was my customer ... and DANG ! he was CUTE ! i can't help looking at his pair of mysty eyes and oh ~ just cute accent of English ! He's from Selangor ... but he stays in Malacca. He left me his email but ... i LOST IT !!! T__T Oh ~ cute guy ... when will we accidentally bump into each other again ? hahaha ~

Friends Convocation 2010 @ Cyberjaya
Right after i arrive at Malacca, i followed my friends up to Cyberjaya the next early morn to surprise our friend on his convocation. It was also another reason for us to go up KL for a day trip. We went to the Seremban famous dimsum shop again ... and also went to Sunway Pyramid's Full House.

Gervenne's Birthday @ Garden Recipe Cafe

Ms Gervenne ~ my coursematey. A confident looking pretty lady in my class ... she's a nyonya and she's the kind of girl that would catch every guys eyes. Hahahha ~ SERIOUSLY. Everywhere we go in a group ... she's the one who gets all the guys attention. And ... midgets like me are only considered as one of the seven little dwarfs beside snow white. She's single and available ... so anyone interested in knowing this pretty lady may call me at my cell. Hahahhaa ! Ok enough ... she'll kill me for writing this ! hahahhaa !
We wanted to make a surprise little party for her but i think ... she knew that we were gonna organize the little gathering but she acted really well about it. I had to say i really hated to have to leave the gathering really early. The time was totally messed up ! We were suppose to be at dinner at 7pm ! Because i had a movie scheduled at 10pm. But ... due to some delays ... we only had dinner at around 8.30pm and at 9pm qi wei was gonna come and pick me up from where i was. =__= and he hate it when things doesn't go on schedule. It was not a pleasant ride to the movie that night. ANyway ... Happy Birthday Gervenne! Hope that our vouchers for you would cheer you up. =D

A day Out with Joesky
joesky is my roomy. She suggested to go out for a movie at the nearest cinema. So i accompanied her. We took the bus and arrived at the mall at 3.30pm. We bought tickets to the movie "the jade and the pearl" a cantonese love comedy. and guess what .... we had the WHOLE cinema to ourselves !! We were the only 2 person watching the movie. Hahahaha ! BUT it was kinda scary at first especially when they off the light. Hahaha ~ and MAN was it COOOLLLDDD !! I didn't bring my jacket along. At the end of the movie ... i can't even feel my 5th finger and my little toe!


Beer Party @ My Room

My roomy's idea ! She was going back to her hometown for a long holiday and so she wanted really much to know how it feels like to drink beer and get drunk. So i decided that we buy the beers and drink at home ... which is so much safer. Hahaha ~ But i hadn't drink more than a cup because i suddenly felt very unwell before the beer party started! I only get to be crazy with them by taking pics and playing games. even though i was lucky enough to escape all the crazy punishments ... But as one of the victim of another girl's punishment ... i felt that i suffered more than her ! She was punished to kiss a person at the neck with a RED lipstick. so ... i was the victim. I covered my face with a mask ... but i think it's so obvious that it's me .. hahaha ! But we really had a great time that night. The only thing is ... i got really sick the next day =__= too much craziness for the night.


That's all for my fast forward. Still recovering from my sickness. I hate it when i get this sickness. It's always the same routine : bad sneezing which leads to flu and sore throat ... and then the fever will come along the next day and i'll lost my voice for a day ... and then the blocked nose which leads to a very bad headache ... then after the sore throat is gone the very bad cough will come. It will all be over after about a week ... which is ANNOYING !! My health has been quite bad this year. It's dunno the how many times i had gotten sick this year. Usually it's before exams but this time .. it attacks me anytime !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪