Untitled


My exam week has started and i am only done with my 2nd paper but i am already half dead.
This year, i don't know what "wind" my lecturers have ... coming out questions different than past year exam papers ! It's already so many chapters to cover and YET ... still gotta make our life worst! We're just students ... we're just human being ! There is a LIMIT !!
I have another paper tomorrow and haven't even touched a single topic ... Not only me ... But all my other coursemate as well ... All in zombie mode now. We spent so much effort on today's paper but ... haihz ... sad !
No heart ... really no heart to study tomorrow's paper !
I feel like swimming in the blue ocean ...
snorkelling with the fishes ...
*sigh*
what a life ...

Comments

  1. terrible lah!
    me also cannot answer.
    *curse.curse*

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_______T
    i think i'm the only one who can't finish answering paper. feel like cursing Mr.Tay too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haihz ... i think the only persons who answered finish is gervenne mei yan and fateen gua .. hahaha !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪