A day in Utar

17.05.2010 Monday

As mentioned in my previous post, i came down KL to find my little sis. On her 1st day of Campus Life in UTAR, i followed her to UTAR as well, disguised as a UTAR freshies. Hahaha !


I'm suppose to be wearing another t-shirt but my sis says it's safer to wear her UTAR uniform. So, i'm like such a Noob looking new student wearing a UTAR uniform to campus for 1st day. When i reach the campus, the first building i look for is the library. It's NiCe ... !

I walked to the entrance and when i wanted to put my stuff in the locker, i went to the wrong side because i didn't know that the locker is divided to guys and girls side. Then ... The security lady shouted at me ! I almost got a heart attack because i thought that i am DisCovered to be an outsider ! Who knows ... she said that i should put my stuff at the other side ... =__="
Then we need an ID to show to the security guard ... here's mine :


Hahaha ... The guard did not even look ! So i loaft around UTAR library for 1 and half hour and continue my adventure around the university.


This landmark is just right in front of the library. Some students were wondering "what's this girl doing?" haha ~

The carpark in front of the library. The green building far behind the picture is their sports complex. Quite big ... Nice ~


The Engineering Tutorial room. Very ... secondary school like.

That's all i have for my photoshoot around UTAR. My Hp was in low batt mode and i forget to bring my charger to KL so i did not take much picture.

Anyway, it's an interesting experience being undercover in UTAR. I get to see all kind of 'species' of students ... HahAHHahaha !! Some even wear hot pants and singlet to LECTURE ! @_@ !

I waited for my sis to finish her lecture class and then we took the UTAR bus home. A new environment ... a new experience which made me HATE my uni more ... MMU sucks !! ^_^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪