my KL moments



I took the 9.30am bus from Malacca to KL.
I was soooo bored in the bus ... I can't sleep at all ...
All thanks to the cockroach i saw near my seat ...
I was on ALERT the whole time !
I was staring at the cockroach for so long ... i think it fall in love with me d .. haha !
Then, there was this man who was SNORING so loudly ...
and the policeman sitting beside me ... who was on the phone 24/7

The Reason for me to come down KL ...
This Little Noob Kia in the picture ..
She is studying in UTAR now ...
so i have to come down and check on her ..
Make sure everything is ok and all right ...
SHe is The princess of my family ...
We were at Sunway Pyramid coz i had to meet my dear Jolene ...
and i was taken by surprise when i saw the ferry wheel in pyramid !!
Soooo ... nice !!
Then this noob have to jump into all my pics ... =__=
After dodging from her ... at last i get a nice picture !
Many kids are fascinated by the ferry wheel ...
and so the parents are forced to ride it with them ... Haha

The pet shop beside the Ferry Wheel ... We saw a few hamsters on sale .. SO CUTE !
and this PUNK hairstyle guinea pig ! Hahahaha !! Funny !

and ... guess who i see standing so handsomely in the mall ?

Ahahahaha .... LOVE HIM so much ...

as i can't get to take any pic with him that time ... so let's compensate it with this one ... hehe

That's all for that day ... so tiring !
Coming 2ml for another new post ...
On .. my undercover experience as a student in UTAR ..
hahahaha !

Comments

  1. hahahahaha cockroach! LOL!!
    OMG charlene at UTAR now?
    WOW what course is she doing?
    Ahhhhh pyramid! I miss that place!
    and your pic with wujun =___= swttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Kumiko :
    Oops ! it's a guinea pig !! hahaha ! My bad my bad !

    to Eric :
    yeah ! serious !! we stare at each other for more than 10 min ... ! almost electric shock d .. Charlene doing Logistic in UTAR ... and yes ... pyramid is soo nice now. Next time u come we go there lepak again .. hahaha ... and don't even dare to comment about my pic with wu zun !! Blerk ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa good lo! wish her all the best :)
    wei... get her to blog la! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪