What a day (~.~)

Rushed out of house today because i woke up only at 8.30am when i have a Court case at 9am.
I almost had a heart attack when i see the time.

On the way out, i can't help taking a pic of cute FiFi sunbathing at the driveway early morning ...



Aww ~ he is just too adorable.
(i'm not even sure whether it's a he or she yet... hahaha)

AMAZINGLY, i reached court JUST IN TIME, 9am SHARP. I'm not late. I AM ON TIME.
Whew ~
i parked my car at the road side and realize that my the other boss car is just in front of me and he just reached as well.
I hurriedly took all my stuffs out and practically "windwalk" into the court compund, then my boss's car passed me by, which shows that i am not late as well. hahahahaha ~

and for the very first time, i am sandwiched in the court's lift with both my boss, one on the left, one on the right. What an 'amazing' day ~

Once we got settled down in court, i was rearranging the documents and my boss suddenly nudged me. I was a little surprise by his move. He flashed something out of his coat and showed me.

Our exact words to words conversation as below:

Boss : Look Angel, i got a new phone !
Me : Oooohh ... that's nice! It's a S3.
Boss : No, it's 'not' 2.
Me : Ya, i know. It's S3 not S2.
Boss : No, it's 'not' 2.
Me : Yes i know. It's not 2, it's 3.
Boss : *with a doubtful voice* but they say this is just in the market for 2 weeks.
Me : No, S3 is out in the market for quite some time already.
Boss : Ya, but it's 'not' 2.
Me : Yes i know. It's S3. (i was feeling a bit annoyed d. Like why he so blur today?)
Boss : Is it ?
Me : (suddenly starts thinking, just out in market...) Oh ...... ! this is not S3 ?
Boss : Not 2.
Me : Oh ..... !! This is Samsung galaxy note 2 is it ?
Boss : Yes... galaxy note 2. It's only out 2 weeks you know. (with the proud smile, like a kid who got a new toy.)
Me : *faint* (whispering to myself, why am i so dumb and blur?!?!)

I can be really dumb sometimes ... gosh !!

a little sidetrack here.

i gobbled up a whole packet of Maltesers yesterday !! Total temptation !! Uncontrollable !!
What can i do when it tasted so good !! Ooooohhhhhh ....


I never liked chocolate. But this particular one, i cannot resist after the first bite !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪