Love Myself Day

Well ... You Know ... it sounds like a silly title but i think i deserve it.
I have been torturing myself with work ever since i enter this company,
i really need to give myself a little credit sometimes so that my body won't hate me !
(^.^)

I made an appointment to a beauty treatment for only RM38.
That place is a sanctuary. HERBALINE@Seapark
i have no pictures to show because i was enjoying myself too much i forget to actually take pictures.

First trial for RM38, mind you, so every other next service would be RM85.
I kinda like their products. One main thing because it's not oily or sticky and it's reasonably priced.
After the treatment, i am allowed to do their fish spa for 10 minutes !!
My very first fish spa experience !! i was always reluctant but since it's free, why not ?!
*typical malaysian !! hahahahaha !!



I was hesitating before i put down my feet. I was thinking ... will my leg still actually be there after doing the spa?
Sure enough, right at the moment my feet touch the water, the fish came swarming around my feet !!!
OMG ... the feeling is like mini tiny electric shock to your feet !! So tingling and ticklish !! hahahaa ...
But after a while, it felt ok and i was even wriggling my toes. BUT i was so scared that i might just accidentally .... you know .... kill one of them (>,<)

The after treatment feeling is so nice that i have to take a picture to see how beautiful i feel ~ hahaha !


That's all for today's moment of slacking and fantasy in office.
.
.
.
.
Time to get back to work T__T

Comments

  1. heyyyy you look beautiful!! trust me, your deserve to be better! 2014 will be a better year for ya :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪