Officially a slave

11/10/2012 - the day i was interviewed by my boss.
12/10/2012 - the day i was officially confirmed to be employed.

I would not know if this is a right choice.
I had doubts for staying and working in this place i am at now.
I wasn't sure if i could live up with the challenges that i will be facing.
I don't know if i could handle the amount of stress that i would be burdened with.
I am afraid that i would fail the expectation that these people have on me.
(which i don't understand, why people always have such HIGH expectation on me)

But i accepted it anyway, after much hesitation.
I think i should challenge myself while i can.
If i really can't cope with it, then i'll just leave.
But i cannot be a quitter until i tried my best.
So GooD LuCk to me in my career ~


my very own room ~ (^.^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪