choosing my 'partner'

GOSH ! 'who' should i choose ? There is so MANY of them !!

walao .. talk like i need to choose a guy pulak. Hahahaha ~
Chill la .. i'm no man-magnet. So such stuff won't happen one la ...
I'm talking bout phone ! Handphone !!

A handphone is like your partner in life that you cannot live without !
I need one now as my poor classic Nokia 3310 is critically ill now.
Since its my birthday (HapPy BiRtHDaY to Me ^.^) ...
dad n mum sent me money to get one as a present !!
\(^.^)/ WooOooHooOoOo !!

So 'who' should i get ?! Oh No .... dillemma !!
What i have in mind is :
1. Sony Elm
2. Samsung Smartphone
3. HTC Salsa ?
4. HTC Wildfire ?
5. .... many more

But if i could get a Nokia 5000 ... i'll be happier !
I missed that phone. It was simple and nice. Just MY TYPE.

crap talk below :
i was hoping that SHE would wish me on my birthday. 
Hmmm ~ i guess she still hasn't forgive me. (~.~)

Comments

  1. BlackBerry! You're gonna need one when you start practising. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. But i honestly don't like blackberry's button in the middle. After i did some survey today, i instead find HTC Cha Cha better than Blackberry wor ~ The screen also looks nicer ... function seems similar to blackberry ~ And i can facebook with it anytime some more .. hahaha ! Isn't it better than blackberry ? Or is there something about it i don't know .. Hmmm ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. HTC Cha Cha is a Facebook phone. lol. BlackBerry is good for emails. Nothing else. The apps are few and most (almost all) of them are rubbish. But for emails, it's the best. That's why I said, you're gonna need one when you start practising. I'd recommend the new Bold 9900. Touch screen babeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was .. erm sort of forced to take the SGS2 ... hahaha ! I kept selecting other phones but ppl keep diverting me away from those i chosed and pin point me to take this. Since it's a gift ... so i accepted it heartfully. I hope it's as good and useful as it looks. =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪