Words and SWords

This gonna be an emo post.

Words are sharper than swords. Have you ever heard of this phrase ?
It's the truth and a fact.

I had a little argument with my friend, whom i can say i have always treated in my heart as a very damn good friend. But something i said made him misunderstood me. It's a minor thing. Damn minor stuff ...

But then, the words that you used to reply me ... it's really very sensitive and hurtful to me.
I mean like ... c'mon ... how long have you known me ? Do you think i am someone who would mean that to you ? Am i like that in your eye ? If that's really so ... i feel really really hurt. Funny you know ... i never thought i will take your words to my heart so closely. I don't know why this time you would made me feel like so. It's undeniably hurtful to me.

Even if you were joking, maybe it's a little too much of a joke to me. I apologize if i really made you misunderstood me. But i never expect that from you as well. Maybe it's cause i'm more sensitive nowadays that i feel it to my heart more than usual.

Anyway, my mood had been spoilt the whole day through. Suddenly there is no reason for me to feel happy and smile, i feel like hiding somewhere again all by myself and spending the time all alone, away from everyone... like i always do when i feel that i can't handle my feelings anymore.

... ... Where should i hide this time ... ...

T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪