A little of everything

Here's a little of everything that has been going on around me for these past 2 months.
*sorry .. i'm too lazy to break them up into each little post.*

"LoYa" in training

hmm .. i wonder if i will get sued for this ? Because there is actually a sign which says "no camera" .. oops !




this is the Teoh Beng Hock's case court room. We are not allowed to go in without passes. But we can watch what is going on inside, from the TV on the wall.Those people are reporters, always loyally sitting there and listening to the trials.


my friend who always TRY to LOOK busy. hahahahah ~



and this girl .. who so suka eating and berlagak cool at the court .. hahahaha !!


ok .. ok ... i'm not exactly watching movie. This is one of my many job while doing training... to watch the court's camera and type down every single words that is said in the clips. It sounds easy but it's so frustrating when the lawyer speaks so soft !! A 1 hour clip will take you 5 to 6 hours to complete ! Now you want to say it's easy ?

I hope you are hungry .. you better prepare a pail for your saliva for what's next on my list.



FOODS and TREATS

Stopby at KLCC for this delicious breakfast of Milky Flavoured Croissant and Scrambled Egg for only RM4.99


A famous cantonese restaurant at Sungai Wang ... 又一村


An air-conditioned restaurant in SS15 ? Somewhere in PJ, KL ... i tell you... The prawn mee is just DAMN delicious man !!!! *price unknown coz my aunty and uncle bring me makan one.


My first time at Sunway's Tony Roma's ... thanks to my 10 years friend "cicak" .. hahahah ! *he say can claim so no need to bother about the price. >,<

Sarawakians would mouth water over this ! oohhh .. my favourite !

Peaches Cafe at Megan Avenue. It's not bad .. price consider reasonable around that area. My lunch yesterday.

The latest attraction in town. Snowflake is a must try dessert. Now you can find it at Bintang Walk area. Just beside starbucks of Sungei Wang. Most love it cold but i actually prefer the hot one. This particular bowl is named "bestseller" =__=" seriously ... and what's so famous about this ? They say it's the Taro Ball.


Let's get sticky ! The process of watching them creating the candy is more interesting than eating the candy itself. Hahaha ~ We got it for mum and emily, the March and April babies.That's my uncle posing beside my sis.

I cannot understand why so many people could queue up for this ?! (what am i doing there myself ? i dun understand as well. I just wanna join in the "fun" only) Oh ! but .. the lemonade really taste GREAT !!

SNaP SNaP !


The hottest sensation in the city now. It's all about speed and coolness.Too bad i missed out the speed street show at pavillion street. Aww ..


Memory Lane KLCC. The name says it all ... memory ... Never know i'll be back here again after about 1 year ? Here's where i got my teddy with ...hmm ... and look ! there's my DooDolls ! OOOhhh .. !

Random SHots. (Ish .. this word 'random' makes me remember ah ben who is in US who calls me a random girl just because i greet him good morning! hmph !) Was waiting for a friend outside a temple for vegetarian food.

The two noobies. She looks more NooB bcoz of her 'cute' fringe. We accidentally wore the same shirt and was shocked when we saw each other ! My uncle practically forced us to go and get another shirt bcoz he cannot stand looking at us both wearing the same thing =__+"

She and the HUGE bag. It can fit 8 person inside i think. Maybe the kidnappers should consider this ? =P

I was hunting all over sungei wang and berjaya times square for this backpack ! I saw red and blue .. but i wanted black or grey. I couldn't decide between Red and Blue .. in the end i took blue but i missed the red. T_T

We saw some crew doing shooting of a film. It was a scene of accident. I salute the female actress for being able to lie down on the HOT tar road for such a long time ! Not famous people so i dunno who they are.

Kittens SMittens

I GO CRAZY OVER THEIR LITTLE CUTE PAW !!!


They were brought by their mother cat to my aunt's house. Aren't they adorable ?! I wish i could keep the grey one .. it's so naughty and cute ! What do u think Joesky, my dear roomy ~ hahaha ! OMG ... cat's paw makes me CRAZY!! arghhhh !

Comments

  1. The kittens are cute! look at the last picture!! >.<

    I went to court for so many times but didn't manage to take a picture. You very good ah I should learn from you. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ! they are as cute as the pics !! so active and naughty that it's so hard for me to take their faces. So i only manage to capture their paws and backs .. hahaha ~ i so wanna bring it back to malacca ... hihihih

    i made it look so unobvious u know .. not easy to take ... u have to fake it like you are totally not taking pics but just messaging or calling .. ahahha ! this need skills mia ~ ngehehehehe ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM i in time to regret ?

Angry-G

情绪